The Evaluation Office has the following functions and responsibilities:
- Evaluate the Bank strategies, projects, and programs.
- Support the review of the ex-ante evaluation methodology with the Administration, every two years
- Communicate the results of evaluations
- By adding value to the bank's different strategies, projects, and programs, to support the institutional value chain
- To recommend methodologies and criteria for impact evaluation in accordance to the best practices of development banking
- Conduct independent reviews to verify that the environmental and social standards established by the Bank are being met.
- Submit to the Board of Directors the Final Report of Implementation of the Annual Evaluation Plan
- Disseminate internally and externally the best evaluation practices that are being achieved.
- Attend other functions and responsibilities that are assigned by the Board