Luisa is from Guatemala, has an academic background in industrial engineering from Francisco Marroquin University of Guatemala, Masters in Business Administration with emphasis in Finance and Sustainable Development from INCAE Costa Rica and also she has a post degree in Planning and Quality Assurance of the Galileo University of Guatemala.
She has been working for more than five years in the Central American Bank for Economic Integration, during which she has worked in several departments, the most recent, the area of Supervision of the Credit Management. Before joining CABEI, she worked in the private banking of Panama and Guatemala.
She joined the Evaluation Office in July 2013 as an Evaluation Analyst.
Some publications of Luisa in the ODE:
- Definition of supply mechanism from the Administration information to the ODE for MTEs and Ex Post evaluations.
- Mechanism for independent external opinion of the Evaluation at CABEI
- Annual Report of the Mid-Term and Ex Post Evaluations 2014
- Annual Report of the Mid-Term and Ex Post Evaluations 2015
- Questionnaires and criteria for filling the I-BCIE tool stages Midterm and Ex Post